Your Business Storage Specialists
Price Self Storage is your corporate and business off-site storage specialist. We can help you free up valuable office or retail space by helping you store records, files, furniture, filing cabinets, seasonal displays, sample merchandise, signs, extra inventory, office equipment, and even vehicles. We offer space saving solutions for retail shops, restaurants, contractors, accountants, sales reps, medical offices, manufacturers, government and educational institutions. With a wide range of units, we've got the right size for all your business storage needs.
Commercial Deliveries Accepted. We will accept and coordinate third party deliveries and shipments from FedEx, UPS, USPS or others, to your storage unit on your behalf.
Why take up valuable space for your business? We can help when you need more space for:
- Drive-up storage units for easy access to stored inventory, equipment & supplies
- Professional concierge service to assist you in finding the right size storage unit for your business needs
- Commercial delivery and business package acceptance
- State-of-the-art security, individually alarmed units, key-coded gate entry, and video cameras
- Clean & well-lit facilities that become a quality extension of your business
- Climate-controlled units at select locations
- Boxes, moving & packing supplies available at all our locations
- FREE truck & driver to assist you at move in*
- First month’s rent free*
What business items can I store?
- Business self storage units make for easy off-site storage of excess product as well as records, files, furniture, filing cabinets, or whatever else you have that’s currently cluttering up your work space.
How much does business storage cost?
- The business storage units available at Price Self Storage offer affordable rates for small business owners. These rates vary and can be found online; however, be sure to get in touch with our storage specialists today to ensure you find the perfect unit for your needs.
How big of a unit will I need for an office?
- Our business storage facility offers a variety of different sized units to suit your needs. For a better idea of what storage unit size you’ll need, reach out to a storage specialist at one of our Price Self Storage locations today.
Who can have access to our business storage?
- You secure your business storage unit with a cylinder lock that works with the Price Self Storage hasps. You may purchase a lock from us, or bring your own lock as long as it fits our mechanism. For your convenience, access to our facility can be provided to any member of your team.
How does the vacate policy work?
- Vacating your business storage unit requires at least 15 days’ written notice. You must fill out a Vacate Notice and bring it to the facility office. When clearing out your business self storage units, be sure to carefully look through it to make sure you do not unexpectedly leave something important behind.