Our Walnut Creek wine storage facility offers personal wine storage lockers with climate control.
Save Time At the Check-out Line, Rent Online Today!
Effective Date: October 1, 2023
You or we may
arbitrate any claim, dispute or controversy between you and us arising out of
or related to these Terms or your use of the Website (“Claims”). If arbitration
is chosen by any party, neither you nor we will have the right to litigate that
Claim in court or have a jury trial on that Claim.
Except as set
forth below, all Claims are subject to arbitration, no matter what legal theory
they are based on or what remedy (damages, or injunctive or declaratory relief)
they seek, including Claims based on contract, tort (including intentional
tort), fraud, agency, your or our negligence, statutory or regulatory
provisions, or any other sources of law; Claims made as counterclaims,
cross-claims, third-party claims, interpleaders or otherwise; Claims made
regarding past, present, or future conduct; and Claims made independently or
with other Claims. This also includes Claims made by or against anyone
connected with us or you or claiming through us or you, or by someone making a
claim through us or you, such as an agent, representative, third party vendor
or an affiliated/parent/subsidiary company.
in a small claims court are not subject to arbitration, as long as the matter
remains in small claims court.
as part of a class action, private attorney general or other representative
action can be arbitrated only on an individual basis. The arbitrator has no
authority to arbitrate any Claim on a class or representative basis and may
award relief only on an individual basis. If arbitration is chosen by any
party, neither you nor we may pursue a Claim as part of a class action or other
representative action. Claims of two (2) or more persons may not be combined in
the same arbitration.
shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules
and Procedures before a single neutral arbitrator. For a copy of JAMS
procedures, to file a Claim or for other information, contact JAMS by calling
(800) 352-5267 or by visiting www.jamsadr.com. A copy of the current JAMS rules
is available from the JAMS website at
Any award by an
arbitrator shall be binding and final. Judgment on the award may be entered in
any court having jurisdiction.
may determine how the costs and expenses of the arbitration will be allocated
between the parties and may award attorneys’ fees.
If you have
validly rejected the Binding Arbitration provision, all actions or proceedings
arising in connection with these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the
state or federal courts located in San Diego County, California, and to submit
to personal jurisdiction of the courts located in San Diego County, California
for the purpose of litigating all such disputes. This choice of venue is
intended by the both of us to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, and to
preclude the possibility of litigation between the parties with
respect to, or arising out of, these Terms in any jurisdiction other than that
specified in the Binding Arbitration provision. We both waive any right either
of us may have to assert the doctrine of forum
non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to the venue with respect
to any proceeding brought in accordance with this section. You agree to the
exclusive jurisdiction of such courts, agree to accept service of process by
mail, and waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available.
We may, at any
time, sell, transfer or assign any or all of our rights or duties under these
Terms. If we do so, we can share information concerning your account and
services with prospective transferees or assignees.
These Terms and
all of your rights and obligations under it are not assignable or transferable
by you without the prior written consent of Price Self Storage.
that these Terms and your account are for your exclusive benefit and
convenience. Neither can be transferred to any other person and no other person
may claim rights under this Agreement or through your account. Nothing
contained herein shall be construed as granting, vesting, creating or
conferring any right of action upon any other third party. This provision is
not intended to limit or impair the rights that any person may have under
applicable Federal statutes.
No waiver under
these Terms is effective unless it is in writing, identified as a waiver to
these Terms, and signed by the party waiving such right. No delay or omission
by us to exercise any right, remedy, power, privilege, or condition in
enforcing any term or condition of these Terms, or act, omission or course of
dealing with you, shall impair any such right, remedy, power, privilege, or
condition or be construed to be a waiver thereof. Any waiver by us of any
covenant, condition, or agreement to be performed by you shall not be deemed to
be a waiver of any future occasion. Unless stated otherwise, all remedies
provided for in these Terms shall be cumulative and in addition to and not in
lieu of any other remedies available to either party at law, in equity, or
If any of the
terms and conditions in these Terms are found unlawful, void, or for any reason
unenforceable, then that provision will be considered severable from the
remaining terms and conditions of these Terms and will not affect the validity
and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
(and the documents incorporated herein) constitutes a single, integrated,
written contract expressing the entire agreement between you and us relative to
the subject matter hereof. No covenants, agreements, representations, or
warranties of any kind whatsoever have been made by you or by us hereto, except
as provided for herein.
If you have any
questions, please contact us at:
PO Box 27615,
San Diego CA 92198
Or, reach out
to your respective facility manager:
San Diego, CA
Murphy Canyon Rd
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
Stevens Avenue West
533 Stevens Ave
Capistrano, Valle Road
Capistrano, CA 92675
Los Angeles, CA
Angeles, La Brea Avenue
3430 South La
Angeles, CA 90016
Azusa, CA 91702
Cucamonga, Haven Avenue
Cucamonga, CA 91737
Cucamonga, Arrow Route
Cucamonga, CA 91730
Norco, CA 92860
Effective Date: 1/1/2023
By using our Websites or services, you consent to the collection, use and sharing of your
• through the Websites;
• when you use, purchase, obtain or consider our self-storage services (“Services”);
• when you communicate with us in any way including by calling or emailing our customer service department, participating in an online chat, connecting with us on social media, post to our social media pages and tagging us in your social media posts (collectively, “Communications”); and
• when you respond to our advertisements or participate in surveys or participate in our contests or promotions (the “Participation Opportunities”).
What information is being collected?
1. Personally Identifiable Information: This category includes information that would allow us to identify you personally. This includes contact information, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, driver’s license information, and phone numbers, as well as billing information, such as credit card numbers. For instance, if a customer desires to make an online payment, we require the customer to provide a credit card number.
2. Other Information: This category refers to information that does not directly identify a specific individual. For instance, this Website may track the total number of visitors to the Website, the number of visitors to a particular page of the Website, and/or other such technical information, including, internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, browser or device information, approximate location derived from IP address, and internet service provider. This data may be used to diagnose problems with the Website, gather demographic, geographic and other information that does not directly identify you to improve our services or marketing efforts, improve our services and product, and for similar purposes. We may also make Personally Identifiable Information anonymous or aggregate such anonymous data so that it becomes Other Information.
How Do We Collect Information?
1. Voluntarily Provided Information: Price Self Storage may collect information, which may include Personally Identifiable Information, that is provided to us voluntarily. This information may be collected in coordination with a voluntary survey, information or service request, promotional contest, a reservation, the execution of a self storage agreement, or by similar voluntary methods.
3. When You Contact Us: Personally Identifiable Information may be gathered as a result of phone calls, emails or other communications with us. In the case of phone calls and chat widget, some Personally Identifiable Information may be collected automatically, like a phone number.
5. From Third Parties: We may collect information, which may include Personally Identifiable Information, from third parties and vendors, as well as from publicly available sources, and add it to the other information collected.
How Do We Use Personally Identifiable Information?
Information collected by this Website is used for the following purposes:
•To provide you with the Services or products you request;
• To confirm your identity
• To address customer inquiries or issues;
• To maintain customer accounts and dealings;
• To process customer payments;
• To enhance Website operations;
• To provide marketing and promotional efforts;
• To enforce agreements, address security hazards, prevent fraud or illegal or improper activities;
• To provide, develop, maintain, and improve our Services (e.g. evaluating the performance of our staff, assessing the quality of our products and Services, and helping us improve our websites, processes, and facilities);
• To confirm your eligibility for and process discounts, special pricing, and rebates;
• To allow creation of and access to an online customer portal;
• To communicate with you (e.g., for customer service purposes, to discuss billing or payments, or to notify you about past-due payments, liens or auctions relating to your storage unit);
• To coordinate and facilitate events;
• To comply with our legal obligations;
• To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights;
• For research and analytical purposes (e.g., identifying trends and effectiveness of marketing campaigns);
• For administrative purposes (e.g., auditing and reporting);
• For other legally permissible purposes.
How Long Do We Retain Information?
We retain relevant Personally Identifiable Information related to your account and/or your business relationship with us pursuant to applicable federal and state rules and regulations and so long as retaining said Personally Identifiable Information is necessary including, but not limited to, the duration of your lease, the duration of time when you are a tenant, the duration for which any amounts owed to us are due by you, and a reasonable period after termination of any business relationship.
To What Extent Do We Disclose Your Information to Third Parties?
Price Self Storage may share your information in the following situations:
1. Service Providers: We may share your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, with third parties or affiliates to assist in our business operations (e.g., to process payments, store data, deliver information, market our services, and perform other similar functions), or to provide the services you have requested.
2. Business Transfers: We may share your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, as part, of or in connection with, a merger, acquisition, assignment, as part of debt financing, the sale of company assets, or in any similar transaction, or to the extent as may be required in the unlikely event of insolvency bankruptcy, or a receivership.
3.Disclosures Under Special Circumstances. We may disclose your information to third parties: (i) where we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation; (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or prevent harm, illegal activity, or financial loss, (iii) to detect, investigate and help prevent fraud or technical issues; and (iv) to cooperate with law enforcement, government, quasi-governmental and public agency requests or reporting requirements
4. Protection of Price Self Storage. We, our agents, and independent contractors, may disclose your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, where we believe it may limit our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, or where otherwise necessary to protect our rights, interests and/or property (including, without limitation, to enforce our agreements), or the rights, interests and/or property of our agents, independent contractors, customers, and others. For example, if there is an unpaid balance on your account, we will provide your Personally Identifiable Information to a collection agency and the unpaid balance may be reported to a credit agency.
How is Personally Identifiable Information Secured?
We employ safeguards to help preserve our Websites’ user’s security and privacy and to help prevent the misuse of any Personally Identifiable Information. These safeguards are consistent with industry standards. In addition to other procedural safeguards, we use security software (SSL, or Secure Sockets Layer, technology) and firewalls to protect your information.
What Third Party Technologies May Be Encountered on the Websites?
Third Party Websites
Our Websites may contain images of and links to third-party websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for examining or evaluating any Linked Sites. We also do not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of the Linked Sites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these Linked Sites or any other third parties. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of any Linked Sites or any association with its operators, or with any of its products or services. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Third Party Applications
Third-party applications, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google buttons, may be available on our Websites. The owners or providers of those third-party applications may collect Personally Identifiable Information from you when you click through to their platform or website from our Websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of your information by such third parties. Their collection, use, and disclosure of information is governed by their own information collection and privacy policies.
We partner with third parties to provide advertising services that are targeted based on your online activities across websites, mobile apps, and devices over time (commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising”). Our advertising partners may collect information about your activities on our Websites and combine it with information about your activities on other websites, mobile apps, and devices. They may collect such information using server logs, cookies, web beacons, tags, pixels, mobile advertising IDs (such as Facebook cookies or Google’s Advertising ID), cross-device linking, and similar technologies. For example, our advertising partners may use the fact that you visited our website to target advertising to you on other websites and mobile apps on your current device or on other devices you use. They may match your browsers or devices if you log into the same online service on multiple devices or if your devices share similar attributes that support an inference that they are used by the same person or household. This means that information about your activity on websites or apps on your current browser or device may be combined and used with information collected from your other browsers or devices.
What Privacy Rights and Choices Do You Have?
In addition to the rights and choices listed in this section, California Consumers may also have the rights described in the section below titled: Notice to California Residents - Your California Privacy Rights, found below.
Promotional/Marketing Communications: You may opt out of receiving future promotional communications from us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the instructions within a promotional communication you received from us. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages - such as communications regarding billing, payments, lien notices or auction notices concerning your storage unit - from which you cannot opt out.