Effective Date: October 26, 2018
Price Self Storage Holdings, LLC, Price Self Storage Management Inc. and all other Price Self Storage Companies (“Price Self Storage”) are committed to responsible information management practices.
What information is being collected?
• Personally Identifiable Information: This category includes information that would allow us to identify you personally. This would include, for example, contact information, such as names, e-mail addresses, driver’s license information, and phone numbers, as well as billing information, such as credit card numbers. For instance, if a customer desires to make an online payment, we require the customer to provide a credit card number. Personally Identifiable Information may also include information about your activities, demographic, geographic area, or preferences which can be used with other Personally Identifiable Information to identify you personally.
• Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This category refers to information that does not identify a specific individual. For instance, this Website may track the total number of visitors to the Website, the number of visitors to a particular page of the Website, and/or other such technical information. This data may be used to diagnose problems with the Website, gather demographic, geographic and gender information to improve our services or marketing efforts, improve our services and product, and for similar purposes. We may also make Personally Identifiable Information anonymous or aggregate such anonymous data so that it becomes Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
How Do We Collect Information?
• Voluntarily Provided Information: Price Self Storage may collect information, which may include Personally Identifiable Information, voluntarily provided to us by the user. This information may be collected in coordination with a voluntary survey, information or service request, promotional contest, or by similar voluntary methods.
• Passive Information Collection: Price Self Storage may also collect information, which may include Personally Identifiable Information, automatically when you visit the Website. This information may include website "traffic" data or IP addresses (an IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer in order to use the Internet), or other anonymous data. Information may be collected using technologies such as standard server logs, cookies, pixels, and clear GIFs or Web beacons.
• When You Contact Us: Personally Identifiable Information may be gathered as a result of phone calls or other non-Website based communications with us. In the case of phone calls, some Personally Identifiable Information may be collected automatically, like a phone number.
• Third Party Information: Price Self Storage may collect information, which may include Personally Identifiable Information, from third parties (such as third-party reservation platforms) and vendors and add it to the other information collected.
How Do We Use Personally Identifiable Information?
Information collected by this Website is used for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the storage services you request;
• To address customer inquiries or issues;
• To maintain customer accounts and dealings;
• To process customer payments;
• To enhance Website operations;
• To provide marketing and promotional efforts;
• To enforce agreements, address security hazards, prevent fraud or illegal or improper activities;
• For administrative purposes; and
• For other legally permissible purposes.
We allow you to “opt-out” of receiving certain marketing material, as discussed in more detail below.
To What Extent Do We Disclose Your Information to Third Parties?
Price Self Storage may share your information in the following situations:
• Service Providers: We may share your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, with third parties or affiliates to assist in our business operations (e.g., to process payments, store data, deliver information, and perform other similar functions), or to provide the services you have requested.
• Business Transfers: We may share your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, as part, of or in connection with, a merger, acquisition, assignment, as part of debt financing, the sale of company assets, or in any similar transaction, or to the extent as may be required in the unlikely event of insolvency bankruptcy, or a receivership.
• Protection of Price Self Storage: You agree that we, our agents, and independent contractors, may disclose your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, to the extent that we, our agents, and independent contractors, in our sole discretion, believe doing so may be appropriate, including but not limited to when it may be legally required, necessary to comply with laws, or in response to lawful requests or legal process. We may also share such information where we believe it may limit our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, or where otherwise necessary to protect our rights, interests and/or property (including, without limitation, to enforce our agreements), or the rights, interests and/or property of our agents, independent contractors, customers, and others. This may include release of your Personally Identifiable Information if there is an unpaid balance on your account; you hereby authorize us, our agents, or our independent contractors to refer your Personally Identifiable Information to a collection agency and the unpaid balance may be reported to a credit agency, which may damage your credit.
We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties and will make reasonable efforts to ensure such information is deidentified and in aggregate form.
How is Personally Identifiable Information Secured?
We employ safeguards to help preserve our Websites’ user’s security and privacy and to help prevent the misuse of any Personally Identifiable Information. These safeguards are consistent with industry standards. In addition to other procedural safeguards, we use security software (SSL, or Secure Sockets Layer, technology) and firewalls to protect your information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we can make no representations or warranties regarding the security of any data exchanged through the Websites. There are potential security risks beyond our control. With this in mind, by using the Website you acknowledge that you are transmitting data through the Websites at your own risk.
Third Party Websites
The Price Self Storage sites may contain images of and links to third party websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Price Self Storage and Price Self Storage is not responsible for examining or evaluating any Linked Sites, and Price Self Storage does not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of the Linked Sites. Price Self Storage does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these Linked Sites and any other third parties. Price Self Storage is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Price Self Storage of any Linked Sites or any association with its operators, or with any of its products or services. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
You should be aware that third party sites which display advertisements linking to our Websites may use a “cookie” to passively collect information to tailor advertising for you. We do not have control over or access to the third-party data collected.
The data we collect from visitors to our Websites may be shared with our third party vendors, such as Google or Bing, or other sites on the Internet for data analytics purposes. The privacy policies for such Linked Sites may differ from ours, and you are encouraged to review them.
You may opt out of receiving future promotional communications from us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the instructions within a promotional communication you received from us. To learn more about your choices regarding receiving promotional emails or other communications, please email us at email@example.com.
Our third-party advertising partners may collect data about your visits to the Website to help them better understand your advertising preferences, and provide you with offers they believe you will be interested in. You may opt out of receiving certain advertising tailored to you from third parties. If you would like to opt out of behavioral advertising or to learn more, please visit
Options you select are browser and device specific.
Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
• “Shine the Light”
Regardless of the manner of collection, we do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to unaffiliated third parties that may wish to market their own products or services.
• Do Not Track
We have disclosed our collection practices herein, but at this time, we do not honor do-not-track signals.
We do not intentionally collect data from children under the age of 13. The Websites are not directed to children under 13 and children under 13 should not use the Websites. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected any such data, we will delete it as soon as possible.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write us at:
P.O. Box 27615
San Diego, CA 92198